Features & details
The DF-1 Dualfuel Ammo Box eliminates wires & clutter around your console, and looks like it means business with it's full metal jacket & midnight camo paint! This multi-faceted charging dock for Xbox 360® controllers has everything you need to keep your ammo fully loaded!
01. Metal lid
02. Heavy Duty Hinges
03. Inner Charging Tray
05. LED Charge Indicators
06. Interchangeable A/C Adaptor
07. 2 x Xbox 360® Rechargeable Battery Packs
Please follow the steps on the next few pages for details on how to set up your DF-1 Dualfuel Ammo Box.
Firstly, you will need to make sure the correct adaptor is being used for your country (01), and click into place (02). Then connect the DC jack of the charger into the socket on the rear of the DF-1 (03) and plug the charger into an electrical socket (04) and switch it on (05).
NOTE: The DF-1 is supplied with a 5V 1Amp charger. Do not attempt to use any other charger.
Before you begin using the DF-1, make sure that your controller is fitted with a rechargeable battery pack. Please follow the set up instructions below.
(01) Using your thumb, apply pressure tothe catch on the battery door. (02) Lift off the battery door and remove your old batteries. (03) Replace with a rechargeable battery pack (metal contacts showing at the top).
Once a rechargeable battery pack has been fitted (page 5), simply place your controllers directly on top of the metal contacts in the charging tray (01,02,03).
To store your controllers out of the way during charging you can close the metal lid & lock the latch (04,05,06).
Note: It is not necessary to charge two controllers at once.
Note: Remember to switch off your controller before charging. This reduces charge time & ensures correct LED indication.
When your DF-1 Dualfuel Ammo Box is charging, red & green LEDs will indicate controller charge status. During charging you can store your controllers out of the way by closing the box.
Charge Status - Charging
When your DF-1 is charging, the LEDs on the left will breathe red.
Fast red flashing : System Initiation
Power has been applied / controller is connected.
Slow red breathing : Charging
A controller has been fitted and begun charging.
Continuous red flashing : Overvoltage
Please check the correct A/C charger is connected.
charge status - charged
When the DF-1 has finished charging the LEDs on the right will slowly breathe green for 20 minutes. The DF-1 will enter power save mode and LEDs will breathe green once every minute.
Slow green breathing : Charged / Power Save Mode
Your controller is fully charged and ready for use.
Note: Once charging is complete, remember to switch off the power to the DF-1. Note: If your controllers remain connected when the DF-1 is off, the battery life of your controllers will be affected.
I am unable to charge my Xbox 360® controller.
1. Check that the charging points are aligned.
2. Make sure the rechargeable batteries are fitted correctly.
3. The Red LED is flashing continuously.
4. The DF-1 has detected an over voltage condition please check the correct A/C adapter 5V 1A is connected.
My controller has been charging for over 8 hours & the Green LED is not coming on.
1. Make sure your controller has been switched off during charging.
When I put my controller into the DF-1 the LEDs breathe Red for a short while before going Green.
1. This is normal, the charger will always attempt to charge a battery even if it is already fully charged.