I am unable to charge my Xbox 360® controller.
1. Check that the charging points are aligned.
2. Make sure the rechargeable batteries are fitted correctly.
3. The Red LED is flashing continuously.
4. The DF-1 has detected an over voltage condition please check the correct A/C adapter 5V 1A is connected.
My controller has been charging for over 8 hours & the Green LED is not coming on.
1. Make sure your controller has been switched off during charging.
When I put my controller into the DF-1 the LEDs breathe Red for a short while before going Green.
1. This is normal, the charger will always attempt to charge a battery even if it is already fully charged.