The PS3™ is unable find the headset.
1. Make sure that your headset is in pairing mode (see page 4).
2. If the headset has been paired with another Bluetooth® device before, the PS3™ will have trouble finding the headset. Either remove the headset from the paired device or turn off the Bluetooth® functionality on the paired device.
3. Turn off / remove any other active wireless devices in the vicinity (eg. router, mouse, keyboard, DECT phones) to prevent signal interference.
The headset will not activate after being charged.
1. To activate the headset, the battery needs to charge for at least 40 minutes. It is highly recommended to fully charge the battery for the full 3 hours before use.
2. The headset will only charge when the PS3™ is switched on.
No indication of charging is shown.
1. Charging indication may be delayed for a few minutes if the headset has not been used for a long time (more than a month) or if the battery is drained.
No sound can be heard from the headset.
1. Make sure that your headset has been activated in Audio Device Settings and that your volume is set correctly (refer to page 5).
2. Make sure that the paired devices are within 30 Ft (9.15 metres) of each other.
3. Make sure that the headset is turned on and fully charged.
4. Check In-game settings.
If you still have a problem
Please contact support with any problems/issues you have. Our trained staff have detailed knowledge of our product range and will be happy to solve any problems. (English language support only).